OK, I got tagged by fellow CSFF Blog Tour and Lost Genre Guild member, Andrea over at Ask Andrea. This Meme of 47 is, well, mostly frivolous, but I guess that’s standard fare, isn’t it. So, if you have a few minutes and want a few laughs, enjoy.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
This morning – a friend is battling for her life, her memory, and I cried when I prayed for her.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
Uh, no. As a teacher, I had to improve it, but it’s not anything close to the beautiful script of my mother or grandmother
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Favorite LUNCH MEAT? Is there such a thing? 😀
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Hmmm, that’s a tough one. I think so, because we’d have a lot in common! 😀
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
More than I wish.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
They say, never say never, but I’m making an exception here. NEVER.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cereal? Is this also something people eat because they like it? I thought it was supposed to be nutritious and cheap. Actually liking it was optional! 😮
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes, for a girl. OK, for a woman my age.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Now we’re talking! Jamoca almond fudge.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I’m sorry, I don’t care to share!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO LINK THIS BACK TO YOU?
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS (Or Kilt) AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Shorts—they’re black. And shoes? People wear shoes when they’re working at the computer?? 😮
20. WHAT WAS The LAST THING YOU ATE?
A few grapes this morning. All this food talk. I need to fix breakfast.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Whatever noise is outside. Traffic, mostly.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Baking bread, lilacs, pine trees, the ocean.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My writing partner, Sally
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO LINKED THIS TO YOU?
We’ve never met, but I like her passion.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
All. If they’re going head to head, basketball probably or maybe football. It would depend on what teams are playing
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD(S)?
Steak, potatoes of any variety, chocolate, coffee
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Harry Potter 5
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White (with red and gold)
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Angel food cake with ice cream
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Austin Boyd’s first book The Evidence, Gregory Spencer’s The Guardian of the Veil, Walter Wangerin’s The Book of the Dun Cow.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
The mouse. (I warned you I had a sarcastic streak!! 😀 )
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Classical music, waves, the wind in the tops of trees, water gurgling in the creek. Yep, the last is best!
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Which is farther from SoCal, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania or Tokyo, Japan?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Whoever is brave enough to spend the time on this.